Lithril

Hi there! I'm Lithril

4 posts in this topic

Hello there I'm Lithril I started out playing the division several years ago upon release and on the PS4 in fact. as the game progressed I noticed more and more things that the game needed just a normal guy but eventually someone approached me and wanted to see if they can make it website for my ideas plus I founded the subreddit for the division builds. From there I was approached from overwolf to see if we can develop an app built around my ideas as the Gear Up application was born. Right now it's still in development but I hope this community can help me strive to make a game for what it really should be. HMU in game on pS4 

Drew_P_Bowls

• Like 3

Welcome, 
This sounds like a cool idea and I would love to see what it becomes and how it will help others.  I hope you can find some guidance or additional partners for your venture here. 

Hello Lirthril, welcome to the site!!!

That does sound like an interesting idea, and I'm really interested in checking it out.

This website leverages AWS, so if you guys want to utilize some of our resources to help build the app, we can negotiate something.