Sign in to follow this  
OvrWrk

A Wild OvrWrk has Appeared!

4 posts in this topic

Hello All,

My name is Carl, or you can call me OvrWrk ( Over Work ).  I would like to officially introduce myself here and would love to start learning about this community and the people who make it what it is. I would like to thank @hypnoticz for referring me here and being passionate to make join, thanks, man :)

I am a 22-year-old Graphic Designer, currently residing in Dallas, Texas.  I am a full-time designer at a small company but my passion has always been for game related art and Twitch. The art style for streamers is a mix of my passions for both and I loved it so much that I am currently trying to develop my own website and brand that streamers can use as a resource for there streams. My priorities will always be my life / family / job so those will always be above my online presence, but I will always try my best to juggle them and provide a fast and quality graphics process.

I hope that by joining Upper Echelon Gamers that I can affect more streamers and help to build the community while at the same time meeting some cool gaming people. I hope that we can all grow together here and I excited to see what my future holds as a part of this community.

Art Portfolio(s):

• Like 3

About time!!! Totally kidding.

Welcome to the site, and the community OvrWrk. Your buddies have been raving about your design skills, and by good golly they look fantastic. I'm looking forward to working with you on future projects, you'll be an awesome asset, and hopefully a good friend <3

• Like 1

Cheers man! This is going to be a fun ride and we are all glad you can come squad up.

Hell to the yes, Carl is here now! Welcome buddy and I’m glad hypnoticz bugged you about joining!