Sign in to follow this  
OvrWrk

Artwork

8 posts in this topic

Hello UE Peoplez, 

I would like to officially make a post here on my abilities and current status on creating artwork and how you can utilize those for your streams. I am not here to solicit myself and attempt to get more customers, I am here to watch and help in any way I can and if anyone feels like they want to take there streaming more serious and they wish to invest in some proper custom designs then I am here to offer my services. 

First I would like to say that I am not the best option out on the market if you see Doctor Disrespect's graphics or any of the other big streamers and think that's the quality you will be receiving you are mistaken.  Those graphics are created by the top twitch graphics companies with 20-year professionals behind them, those are the idols that I look up to for inspiration and motivation. I would like to see my services as a stepping stone, as in you need an upgrade, but there will always be improvements that can be made.

My prices: Currently I mixed a combination of competitive pricing and hourly rate.  If I want customers then I need to keep my prices competitive so I based many of them on the larger graphic designs services online for twitch graphics. As well as a basic estimate of how long it will take.

My abilities: All designers are good at specific things, I am able to do most anything that you may need, emotes, logo design, animations, etc.  However, I would definitely say I am better at 2D banner design, then emote design. I did not specialize in drawing so the drawing type work like emote design and the like are a bit beyond me.  If you want some serious emote design I can recommend you to a known artist, but If you need just some nice looking text, or a logo emote I can make it happen, and my price reflects that. My main skills are 3D design, Photoshop work, Video solutions. 

Current Status:  a 72 hour turnaround time is what I shoot for on packages - however, smaller items may be completed sooner.

What you will get:  I try and keep my designs very unique, this is important to differentiate yourself from the ocean of other streamers out there.  You will see a distinct difference between my designs on my site, I never reuse old layouts or images for graphics, this may be easier for me but hate when designers use the same thing each time and just recolour it.  It's not fair to you and doesn't look impressive on my part. 

I feel like the best designs I make are when the streamers are motivated to work with me and have a vision, the journey of me and the streamer to realize that vision is a very fun experience. This is kinda a long post so I understand if not too many read it entirety I just like to type out some of my thoughts.  Tell me what you guys think if you have any questions, etc.

Thanks, all :)

• Like 4

Can this post be pinned FOREVER? I'm looking forward to working on many projects with you In the future. :DDD

Love it, the video graphics are something I (and probably many others) are interested in as well to enhance streams. Thanks for coming on board man!

• Like 4

@OvrWrk what kind of a promotion would you be willing to run within the Upper Echelon Network? We still have advertising space and other ways to supplement your discounts, if you're interested in getting in touch with us about that.

• Like 1

I planned on running a 15% discount ( with a code ) for upper echelon users who are interested in my graphics. I will dm you. <3

• Like 2

Very cool OvrWrk, do you have an online portfolio or some examples of your style we could see. I know many people out there are always looking for something new and fresh and I'm willing to pass along info when I think or see a good fit.