the_starbuxchic

Charity Stream

7 posts in this topic

I  am very interested in setting up a charity stream and possibly getting more streamers involved. All proceeds would go to the family members of the South  Florida school shooting that happened this Valentines day. 

I still have to  do a ton of research and it may not be this weekend but possibly next. I will need assistance with it, as well as more streamers on board for this to make any sort of impact. 

Thank you for any information/suggestions you may have. I would love to do  a 24 hour stream but I am a mom and I can't LOL

• Like 3

@the_starbuxchic I would like to officially like to offer my graphic services for this venture if you have anything in mind, alerts, special overlay, anything just messages me on discord - free of charge

Discord Username: OVRWRK#1996

• Like 2

Alright sorry for the Delay on posting this loves, (Baby has been slightly  ill). I am sending out ideas for this weekend and hopefully there will be people on board. If you are a streamer and wish to be a part of the charity event please drop me a message. Thank you.

I will contact you tomorrow about your offer OvrWrk

• Like 1

Are you planning on setting up an event with an organization like Extra Life?

I really want to set up stuff I'm just having s hard time getting resources together and all with the baby being so clingy this week :(

• Like 1