Sign in to follow this  
OvrWrk

UE Graphics

5 posts in this topic

I have thought about how I can involve myself a bit more in the UE community and how I can help the streamers here ( I dont make to many graphics for non-streamer types those nerds ). Many here have lives outside of streaming and that often doesn't allow for much spare budget for such a luxury as twitch graphics, I was considering making multiple UE Exclusive graphics packages that would include everything you need to improve the overall look and feel to your stream. These would be premade sets of graphics, that would come with the support of myself to put it together or change small items on the graphics themselves. I would like to take a poll as to who would like this type of graphics package opportunity if you have any ideas of what else I can do I would appreciate you sharing thank you.

Link to Form : Click Here

• Like 3

I love this idea (obviously if you don’t mind) Having a base package for partners for UE Sanctionite to put into the Dropbox would be a huge + I think. This way partners can pick and choose what they could use for their panels to rep UE. Great idea

• Like 2

Cool idea. Sounds like it'd be something similar to the premade scenes on something like streamelements? More stuff is better.