Sign in to follow this  
SpidercowSD

How's Everyone Doing

6 posts in this topic

How's it hanging everyone, been away on Military stuff and just dropping a line saying what is going on? How the community doing these days?

• Like 1

@hypnoticz @IAMattMan their friend and myself participated in a couple of PUBG tournaments over the weekend and placed well, caught the attention of an eSports organization, and we're in talks of making something cool happen!

How was your military stuff?

• Like 1

Top Secret stuff.... not really just working long hours. Fell out of the Community a little, working my way back into Creation. That's awesome. Wish I was decent enough to even conistantly top 10 in PUBG and don't get me going on Fortnite lol

things are good man, gearing up for E3 and coverage of that event. Hope all is well for you. 

making moves trying out Facebook ads to help push some content other then that chilling 

@EzBreezy Man that's cool. I kinda fell off the Wagon as far as World of Tanks, Warships ECT go. Just reupped my premium again so I might resume some play on that. I play PC tho. @Sanctionite Lookingrward to the coverage!