Sign in to follow this  
RTL Eclipse

How do i get the house

4 posts in this topic

ive tried alot to get the house like farming the dz and even at one point i even saved up almost 100 caches and didnt get it plz help

I'm afraid you were on the receiving end of bad luck. I also farmed DZ, but primarily with a group of people I knew so we could fend off attackers. Eventually, one of the exotic drops was a House from a named boss.

I'd recommend farming the DZ named bosses with a group, grind the open world named bosses if you can't find a group, and grind the GE events when they're online. Otherwise, there's nothing much you can do as far as I know, maybe someone who's more seasoned can suggest alternatives.

• Like 2

When it comes to exotics, grind quick missions, like Amherst, on Legendary difficulty for the weekly exotic cache + the exotic drop from the hunter at the end of the mission.

I grinded Amherst over and over, every time the Hunter would drop a different exotic weapon or gear, and the GE caches sometimes gave exotics.

It's a lot of time commitment but it will work eventually.

If you can manage to find a full squad of good players, you can also run Clear Sky on highest difficulty during a GE event. The incursion is short, and with the right squad, can be finished in a few minutes. This means more GE credits quicker.