Sign in to follow this  
k4far

Hi! I am K_4-far I have been resisting SJW for years...

4 posts in this topic

To find a normal non retarded YT channel that isn't being paid to shill for terrible video games and their agendas is truly a bliss. Thank you, Upper Echelon just so you know you are not alone in this struggle against those snowflakes/helicopter and other weirdos.

#get triggered

Please Upper Echelon Gaming, consider making a panel about KOTAKU blackmails and how recently they twist things to set "gay community" against CD PROJEKT RED over joke tweet. With FORBES and other propaganda outlets they are shit talking upcoming Cyberpunk 2077. I wish they would face the consequences of their greed. They find no need to criticize other Developers who keep stealing from us for years like EA they take literally any the most remote thing for the ones that are not paying them that are not their family comapnies and keep creating bad press for them how about we start creating bad press about those assholes. Show them hell they deserve we need more channels like this, truth needs more publicity and more people need to get triggered so next generation isn't offended with discussing their reality. 

I appreciate the support man. (and sorry for the late reply.) The forums are in a sleeping state until some particular large games release but until then I will look at a broad spectrum of industry news when possible. As a side note I was invited to check out Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 and if there is ever a point where a video needs be made defending what Cyberpunk looks to be ... (a monolith in gaming and a truly artistic and well crafted project) rest assured I will make an in-depth video with no holds barred.

"......snowflakes/helicopter and other weirdos"

You might need to find an adult to explain this post to you... boy

Spits out K4Far .... surely that's a direct racist slur against coloured people?  You've been reported for it.

Wherever this extra dumb garbage arrives, from any quarter,  then one must take a stand.... Why are you so ignorant? Why are you on a bandwagon little boy, with all your other lickle dumb fwends?

The reality of western life is this sonny ....... If you find your life is both fiscally and experientially poor.... It is tawdry, dull, unfulfilled ... Then that is down to you.. should have listened in school or had a saleable talent.

But no, you people stand around insulting other people because of your own crass stupidity, complete lack of education and desperately low socio economic class ...... At 18 my son joined an Army, he fought in Afghanistan for 3 tours, indeed volunteered for every front line task he was allowed to because he was in charge of computers/Radar ........ Then he left, went to university and is now a Dr of Mathematical Physics ... His gay, married to her wife, sister.... she is a Dr of Sociology, whilst my wife is a Dr of Psychology.

Then look at you in the gutter or trailer park ....... Social lint, blaming your totally useless existence on everyone else but yourself ... YOU are the problem with your life boy ..... Grasp that and you might do better than your mom's basement and a McJob, if you're lucky... Though I doubt you;re bright enough fro even that.

Let's try to keep the discussion gaming related. It might be a bit hypocritical for me to say since some of the video content tackles polarizing topics but in the end the community IS gaming focused so we prefer that to be the framework used for posting. 

• Like 1