XxParagonGamingxX

Pre order scumbagery

3 posts in this topic

So I'm pretty sure that this is only affecting xbox gamers but i preordered the special addition and was wondering if I'm the only one that feels like special edition got the brown end of the stick.  I was promised the chestnut arabian with the preorder as well as the high roller revolver (If you completed the mission in gta5 online)  and neither are in the game for me. I've sent several tickets to rockstar on their feedback site trying to get this fixed but at this point i feel like they just don't care.  Am i alone in this or are there other games that are feeling like they got ripped off?

I don't have RDR2, and in my experience, Rockstar hasn't really screwed up delivering content but GTA Online was my last experience. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, that is pretty scummy. What do the replies to the tickets say?

Yeah the support at rockstar has not been helpful for a lot of players. The Special edition really didn't seem worth it from a "perk" standpoint. Sorry that happened to you man. I got the Ultimate edition and had some issues but nothing major... though, i will say the single player campaign itself is quite good so it soothed that feeling for me a bit. (the online is a dumpster fire however hopefully that improves)