Games Dean

Ps4 player in need of squad

15 posts in this topic

Hey there. I'm a day one player who came back after a break since 1.6, seeing how great 1.8 is and I'm totally hooked again on TCTD. But I'm in need of a few squad mates to run the DZ more and do stuff like the secret mission on WSP. Drop your psn here and I will add as soon as I can. I'm a mainly PVE focused guy but I definitely can stand my ground in PVP. 

I have a PS4 but unfortunately dont play Division on it. However if I do start (which is a likely possibility given the fact that Division has returned to the upswing) I will make sure to add you. 

PS: Thank you for joining the forums and for participating in the UE community. We hope to expand these forums much further and appreciate your participation. I hope you can form a great squad.

Thank you for replying Sanc! I really like how this community has grown over time and with the addition of forums and the new site, this community will grow even more. I have been a part of UEG on facebook since the inception and since I don't use facebook anymore and I took a break from the Division because of obvious reasons, I really am amazed to see the direction UE has been going. Great times ahead. I will do my best to be an active member and help other members where I can. Hopefully we can team up once you're back in the game on PS4!

My psn is deadmotion-420 (hate that ID, had it since I was a couple of years but since we can't change it, yet, I'll have to make due with this one)

• Like 1

I also returned from a long break from 1.8, and I love it, except for the fact my Destiny clan doesn't play it. :) The hardest part therefore is just building social contacts.

Feel free to add me (mikepictor) for future shenanigans.

• Like 1

Yeah my clan isn't active either and with all the Eververse bullshit going on right now I don't even want to play D2 Right now. I'll add you tomorrow, hopefully we can team up soon. Just need a couple more, maybe even Sanctionite will join us, that would be awesome.

@Games Dean  ask around on the Facebook group, lots of Division players there that are always posting. Click on the Facebook icon at the top right to go to the group page.

Unfortunately, part of the community refuses to expand to other platforms besides Facebook. If you can help us spread the word and expose the website and Discord platforms, perhaps future players looking for squads may have an easier time. Thank you for being a part of the journey, us early members are going to be the pathfinders to a better platform.

19 hours ago, zader said:

@Games Dean  ask around on the Facebook group, lots of Division players there that are always posting. Click on the Facebook icon at the top right to go to the group page.

Unfortunately, part of the community refuses to expand to other platforms besides Facebook. If you can help us spread the word and expose the website and Discord platforms, perhaps future players looking for squads may have an easier time. Thank you for being a part of the journey, us early members are going to be the pathfinders to a better platform.

Yeah I'd thought as much. Problem is I stepped away from facebook for a reason and I don't feel like making a completely new profile at the moment. But I'll see what I can do.

• Like 1

You can add me I primarily play on xbox but it was on sale for ps4 I just hit level 30 so hit me up. I am always down for some pve

BruceLeroyB77 is my psn

• Like 1

What's up everybody. I'm on ps4. Psn tag is GET_EM_FRESH. I have pretty bad rng and I've been looking for 3items. Ninjabag. Shortbow pads and mdr. Pretty much have everything else but those pieces. If there's anyone that is nice enough to give me one of each please hit me up on psn. I'm usually off work around 6pm Pacific time

Hey are you still online? My buddy & I got jacked by some tongues and he lost his exotic then quit on me. I have a Ninjabike. If you join up and help me get it extracted it's all yours. 

PSN: EurekaStrider

hey @Games Dean just shot you an add.  my first post.  looking for some people to roll around the dz and wsp with as well.  always keen for the pve.  not much of a pvp player. i straight suck at pvp.

@Games Dean Add me im on PS4 Aswell  my Gamer Tag is Hullaconda

im back cause of 1.8, This is what the game should of been 2 years ago. How Bad is Destiny 2 Huh!

23 hours ago, Hullaconda said:

@Games Dean Add me im on PS4 Aswell  my Gamer Tag is Hullaconda

im back cause of 1.8, This is what the game should of been 2 years ago. How Bad is Destiny 2 Huh!

Gonna add you in a few. I really want to get that treasure hunt patch. See you in the field agent.

Hello all, Just got back from a long break..say since 1.4. My PSN is Whyztler, anyone wants to add me feel free.