Sign in to follow this  
SpidercowSD

Classified VS Non-Classy Builds (Ninja/HE Builds) unfair?! Can massive balance or won’t bother?

3 posts in this topic

Topic Says it all! The Classified Gear Sets have added a lot of fun and cool stuff to the game, but for those coming into the game or not playing The GE events it can be a challenge to play against gear with such stats and boosts. Now the best way I can see to fix this is to bring the HE gear in line with Classifieds. Same 1400 max stats and two ReRolls. This gear is supposed to be rare and powerful, but any six piece set is foreshadowing cool gear sets. HE Build or even mixing pieces with some HE keeps stats in line. Running a full NoN Classy set brings you 756 Main Stat Lower. This is understandable but also leaves out HE items. Anyone hear anything about maybe buffing HE Gear? 

• Like 2

I think I mentioned this in one of @Sanctionite's streams: the new classified gearsets are cool and all, but they're killing the build diversity and uniqueness of Ninjabike Frankenstein builds. They do not have any potential unless in a squad where you can get by dealing damage, but survivability is completely trumped by the survivability of 6pc Nomad, or by the damage over time of the 6pc Pred. Mark.

As it stands, I find Ninjabike builds are obsolete, and they should absolutely start buffing lower tier gear. Perhaps they can release a classified version of Ninjabike that allows you to build strong variants of Frankenstein builds using the new classified pieces. There are many ways to diverge from this limited meta, and I really hope Redstorm chases the opportunity for change. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything of that sort from them.

• Like 1

Agreed. Unfortunately, I think this is pretty much all were gonna ever get with Division but even simply buffing the mainstats on Select high end drops and exotic gear would help with this giant divide.

• Like 1