Sign in to follow this  
SpidercowSD

The House is Winning and How can Massive Fix this Massive F Up?

3 posts in this topic

An otherwise good patch in my opinion is being wrecked by this meta weapon. I play mainly Skirmish which is dominated by either Pred or Striker Builds using this gun. I can tell you from countless matches so far, it's BROKEN! That Talent should not be in the game. I watch my HP go from full to done with a house Proc and DPS talents. Not to mention if they are running Nomad and just face trade you. I can complain because I run No 6PC, don't have any and No exotics and to have an entire PVP meta revolve around having 1 Weapon. Is dumb. Note I run DeadEye cause fuck the Meta

The best luck I have personally is running a nice LVOAC or M4 and trading at range. The house drops in its efficiency wildly outside of 15 meters. It's an imperfect solution because everyone loves running 3 feet away in the open trading but its the best thing I have seen so far. I love Deadeye myself, and it can hit HARD at range but it also has that annoying part about remaining in cover, and that's a bad move sometimes in PvP. I don't know if they will change things though, wouldn't bet on it... I mean look how long it takes/took to fix similar mechanics.

I agree that at Range, I can kill with an M4 or SvD, and 700. But, the process of closing the gap has no hindering effects. Again I don’t have any Classy sets and I’m sure the 6pc DPS Sets would change my tune a little. But, it remains a frustrating notion that little testing continues to be done on such a great game. WOW spends months in Open PTR before they drop content patches. The Division does what? 2-3 weeks? Hopes for an expansive year and even Division 2 rumors. Most the world is infected so I’m sure chaos is spreading. Cities like Planets in Destiny? Maybe, maybe.