Sign in to follow this  
GoobMcGee

Creating a Gaming News Section

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

I pretty closely watch industry/consumer news and post about it regularly in other places. For now, it's mostly my own discord and I'm considering starting to blog and expand on my own ideas. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in the topics I find and if so, could we just get a news forum?

• Like 2

:o

Actually, we do have something planned in the way of blogging. Would you be interested in regularly contributing content for users to read? If so, I will put you in contact with @Sanctionite and we can work something out with what we've been planning.

If anybody else is interested in contributing content in the form of blog posts OR news articles, don't hesitate to show your interest!

• Like 1

@zader I'd potentially be interested. Have him reach out to me or we can hop in a voice chat one day and I'd just like to understand how you guys plan to organize it. I don't want to over commit to anything. I initially was looking at the blogging piece as a small pet project to practice writing a bit.

Edited by GoobMcGee
  • Like 1

I would love to have a gaming news section shape up in some way, the only main concern is regular content and having a few active participants feeding articles. The last version of the site had something like that but it ended up just being video scripts. I will talk with some people and see whats what with the software we have available.

if you guys send me the stuff relating to any news I can help edit a video, if it is a really big update

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord Shaffer said:

if you guys send me the stuff relating to any news I can help edit a video, if it is a really big update

Awesome! We might need your skills, I'll keep you posted with potential opportunities.

• Like 1