Sign in to follow this  
FrenZyKiLLa

One hell of a SCAV run!

9 posts in this topic

dear lord.... I had a sweet nail biter run the other day where I got a silenced and scoped SKS and some other stuff but that right there is crazy.... when are we gonna play again buddy guy.

Frenzy showed off that gun on stream, we both said we wouldn't take that baby out for a raid. Just look at that thing: drum mag, variable scope, silencer... Someone is pissed for losing that thing.

Dude, you should start making some strategy videos or stream gameplay showcasing your strategies, it seems to be working well, you can capitalize on this.

nice run @FrenZyKiLLa but it lees impresive then i tough cause scav have loot at the start. PMC player like me wont make god roll run like you but still have same loot it just that scav given loot can be add to ingame loot so at the end i think that a pmc with less loot can be more impresive than a scav with god loot

6 hours ago, cayou746 said:

nice run @FrenZyKiLLa but it lees impresive then i tough cause scav have loot at the start. PMC player like me wont make god roll run like you but still have same loot it just that scav given loot can be add to ingame loot so at the end i think that a pmc with less loot can be more impresive than a scav with god loot

the first was a scav run, the second was a hatchet run. I spawned with only a pistol on the first one. 

I picked this one up over the weekend, LOVING THIS GAME!!!

Kail_RooK is my Tarkov name if anyone wants to do some group runs I'd be done. I only have the standard edition sooooo I don't have a ton of space but I can afford better gear than I usually run with, so far I have fun doing hatchet runs and coming out with other people's gear.

• Like 1